Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A preview of the new guest room

Lee and I have been working hard on getting the house ready for baby Rex. We switched the guest room to become the nursery and my office is now the guest room. It is looking great. Take a look and let us know what you think. I'll try to eventually get more pictures. Life is a bit hectic, so the blog has been my last priority. The corner with the desk is the same as where we have the bed located now. We've added wall art and all sorts of things. I love the way the the room has turned out. Thanks to Nonna and Pop (yes, we have changed his name to Pop) for all of the great help you have been in helping us to get ready for Rex!

Office to guest room conversion:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment