Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Granddaddy and Nonna time!

As I mentioned in the previous post, Mom came and stayed with me during my time away from school. Dad was able to join her on Friday and we had a great weekend spending time with them. I have been so richly blessed. It seems lately when they come to visit, we are working on the house all the time. This weekend we managed to get Rex's room painted and the final details of the new guest room finished up. Lee and Andrew, Catherine's boyfriend, brought the dresser/changing table up and the nursery is beginning to take shape. It's hard to believe that I will be 5 months tomorrow! We can't wait to meet our little boy.

Mom and Dad are still debating, but currently Rex is going to call them Granddaddy and Nonna ("Nah-na"). Rex is moving around all of the time and his daddy loves to feel him move. We have made it a habit for Lee to talk to Rex when he gets home and it is so much fun to see how excited Rex seems to get when he hears his daddy's voice.

We are past the 22 week mark! Isn't that crazy? He will be here before we know it. I'll try to post pictures of our progress on the nursery in the upcoming weeks. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for being such a great help and we couldn't do it without you! We love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment