Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updated baby bump!





Life has been busy while I have been on surgery, so the updated information of the blog has been a bit minimal. I will try to update with pictures as I can. I've been feeling great, except for not making it through the OR cases secondary to overheating. We got a call that our crib will be in 2 months early, so FRIDAY having a baby will truly feel real when we got o look at OUR CRIB. Baby J has names for those of you that haven't heard: Girl- Grace Catherine, Boy- Rex Anderson. We have started working on the house. I will try to post pictures later of our progress.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see pictures as the nursery takes shape... And may I say, that is quite a bump!

    And I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm hoping for a boy because the name Rex is the CUTEST thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement! I cannot wait to see more pictures! What colour schemes did y'all decide on for the nursery?

    --Joie

    ReplyDelete