Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blessings of the day!

Lee and I are so richly blessed. Baby J is going to be absolutely spoiled by his/her grandparents. My parents are in town this weekend and we are enjoying spending time with them and getting ready for the baby. Marilyn and Donn are super excited about the first grandbaby and I think Marilyn has already completed baby J's library! We are looking forward to going to Alabama in the next few weeks. Today we ordered the baby crib and changing dresser. Things are becoming a bit more real these days! Lee also surprised me with the best diaper bag ever! It's a Kate Spade messenger bag. It's black with avocado lining and a matching changing pad! He is so incredibly sweet and I am so spoiled already.
Also, one of our dear friends went shopping at Surplus City on my mom's behalf and we racked up on baby things! I can't wait to show it all off and be able to use it all. Baby J is so loved and we can't wait to meet him/her. Hopefully only 3 more weeks until we know who Baby J is going to be. Any predictions? Rex Anderson or Grace Catherine?

1 comment: